- Become a registered club/organization at Sac State. Steps to become a recognized club or organization can be found on the SO&L website.
- Establish a club account at the ASI Business Office by filling out a to be eligible to receive DOC funding.
- Fill out an ASI DOC application using Hornet Hub. The application can only be submitted by the Club President, Treasurer, or authorized signer (these individuals applying must be signers on the ASI Club Agreement Form (CAF). Applications are due on Hornet Hub by the deadline dates listed below at 5pm. It is recommended that you apply one month in advance. This allows you time to adjust your plans in case your event is not fully funded by ASI.
- Have a well informed club member attend the ASI DOC committee meeting to represent you. The club member must give a 3 minute presentation to the ASI DOC committee outlining your club’s need for funding. Funding results are posted the Thursday morning following the ASI DOC meeting, they are also emailed to the recognized President and Treasurer of the club. If you are applying as a group with another club, one well informed club member from each club must be present at the DOC meeting to receive additional eligibility of DOC funding.
Deadlines & Meetings
How to Access the Presence DOC Application
- Visit Hornet Hub and select the upper right icon to log in using your Saclink username and password.
- In your “Featured Organizations” tab on your home page search for ASI Student Government.
- Select ASI Student Government.
- Select the Forms page and click the DOC Application for either 1 club, or 2 clubs (if participating with another club).
- Complete the DOC Application.
Questions? Call the ASI Government Office at (916) 278-6784 or email at email@example.com.