2020 Election Ambassador Program
Join our volunteer team of 2020 Election Ambassadors to share the importance of registering to vote, being informed on the candidates and propositions and taking action to vote in the November 3 election.
Our key goals will include:
- Registering eligible voters
- Sharing the importance of voting
- Encouraging attendance at virtual voter education events on our campus and community
- Supporting “get out the vote” efforts up to Election day – November 3, 2020
Resources you’ll receive as a 2020 Election Ambassador volunteer:
- A 2020 General Election overview
- Networking and regular check-ins with other 2020 Election Ambassadors & staff
- Sample scripts and resources for various outreach methods
Applications are open August 1-September 4 at 4:00 PM. Create the change in the world that you envision by encouraging Sac State students to be informed and vote.
Ambassador application – available August 1-September 4
Questions on the program? Contact Lisa Dalton at Lisa.Dalton@csus.edu