ASI Children's Center
About The Children’s Center
Here you’ll find information about us including our NAEYC accreditation, tours, student observations, and our food care program.
You can find Parent Resources such as forms, access to our menu, our Parental Advisory Committee, and more information for families.
- Full-Cost Wait List Application
- Subsidy Wait List Application
- Children’s Health History
- Emergency Form
- Food Allergy Doctor Form
- Medication Form
- Nebulizer Permission Form
- Physician’s Report
- Drop-In request
- Withdrawal Form
- Schedule Change Form
- Parent Handbook Addendum -- COVID-19
- ASI State Funded Handbook - Under Revision
- Parent Handbook - Under Revision
- California Department of Education Fee Schedule
- California Department of Social Services Fee Schedule
- Center Calendar
- Campus directions to Children's Center
- Diaper Banks
- Food Banks & Emergency Responses
- Campus Resources
- Read More About Parent Resources
The Children’s Center operates a variety of classrooms for children ages six months through Kindergarten. Learn more about our classrooms here.
Contact, Location, & Hours
Location & Mailing Address
The Children’s Center is nestled under a grove of stately redwood trees on the southeast corner of the campus on State University Drive East.