Associated Students Inc. Safety Committee
Safety Committee Members and Contact Information
- Elvia Felix, Business Office
- Samantha Subuyuj, Children’s Center
- Ryan Choi, Student Engagement and Outreach
- Harbir Atwal, Government Office
- Ross Garner, Peak Adventures
- Nancy Blanton, Human Resources.
Offsite Aquatic Center Committee
- Russell Moran Facilities
2023 Employee Engagement Committee
The Employee Advisory Committee (EEC) is designed to provide employees a forum for communication within the organization, to promote staff involvement and to improve the workplace environment through multi-department representation regarding issues of policy, procedure, and ASI activities.
- Sasha Margulies, Student Engagement and Outreach
- Elvia Felix, Accounting Services
- Noah Fordyce, Peak Adventures
- Sophia Anaya, Children’s Center
- DeDe Birch, Aquatic Center
- Eveli Rocha, Government
- Philip Abasolo, Human Resources
Title IX Sexual Harassment/Misconduct Resources
“We Care-We Will Help” is a University Run website that provides a plethora of resources for victims of sexual violence or harassment. If you or someone you know are a victim of sexual violence or harassment, we encourage you to visit this site or contact your Human Resources representative.
For more information please visit the Sacramento State’s Title IX page.