Associated Students Inc. Safety Committee
Safety Committee Members and Contact Information
- Miguel Valle, Peak Adventures, email@example.com
- Elvia Felix, Business Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regina Temple, Children’s Center, email@example.com
- Nancy Lopez, Children’s Center, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Dalton, Government Office, email@example.com
- Elizabeth Villalobos, Student Engagement and Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maria Waterford, Human Resources, email@example.com
Offsite Aquatic Center Committee
- Robert Whitford Facilities, firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Employee Advisory Committee
The Employee Advisory Committee (EAC) is designed to provide employees a forum for communication within the organization, to promote staff involvement and to improve the workplace environment through multi-department representation regarding issues of policy, procedure, and ASI activities.
- Open - Student Engagement and Outreach
- Corinne Jones, Government Office
- Elvia Felix, Business Office
- Open, Peak Adventures
- Garrett Malitz, Children’s Center
Title IX Sexual Harassment/Misconduct Resources
“We Care-We Will Help” is a University Run website that provides a plethora of resources for victims of sexual violence or harassment. If you or someone you know are a victim of sexual violence or harassment, we encourage you to visit this site or contact your Human Resources representative.
For more information please visit the Sacramento State’s Title IX page.