- The ASI Student Shop, in association with ASI Accounting Services, is your one-stop shop for all student clubs and organizations financial needs. We serve as the only place where clubs and organizations can deposit funds into their accounts.
In order to make a deposit you must fill out a club deposit form that can be downloaded below and is also available at the ASI Student Shop. Any person can deposit funds into the account, all you need is the club or organization name. Cash and checks are the only currencies accepted for deposits. Deposits can be made during our normal business hours.
Tips For Making Your Transaction Easier & Faster
- Complete deposit sheet before coming to the ASI Student Shop.
- Bundle bills and separate coins by denomination.
- Endorse checks with club name.
- If you’re depositing numerous checks a spreadsheet may be attached with each check number and amount.
- It can take up to 5 business days for a deposit to show on your club report however, funds can immediately be used for check requests.
- Always save your receipt.