The ASI Student Shop, in association with ASI Accounting Services, is your one-stop shop for all student clubs and organizations financial needs.
Clubs and organizations can deposit funds into their accounts by either visiting us or making online deposits through Sac State Marketplace.
How to deposit in-person: you must fill out a club deposit form that can be downloaded below and is also available at the ASI Student Shop. Any person can deposit funds into the account, all you need is the club or organization name. Cash and checks are the only currencies accepted for deposits. Deposits can be made during our normal business hours.
How to deposit online: The Sac State Marketplace allows student organizations to host online purchases for membership dues, club swag (i.e. grad cords or t-shirts), and event tickets. The club must have completed the ASI Club Account Form (CAF) process for the Treasurer to gain access to this platform. After you have done the CAF and it has been approved, the Treasurer can log-in to the Marketplace. If your club name is not listed under yours in the top right, please contact Student Organization & Leadership office for access at 916-278-6595.
Tips For Making Your Transaction Easier & Faster
- Complete deposit sheet before coming to the ASI Student Shop.
- Bundle bills and separate coins by denomination.
- Endorse checks with club name (not your personal name).
- If you’re depositing numerous checks a spreadsheet may be attached with each check number and amount.
- It can take up to 5 business days for a deposit to show on your club report however, funds can immediately be used for check requests.
- Always save your receipt.
- Sign-up to sell and receive funds through Sac State Marketplace.
Cash Boxes for Clubs
To request a cash box for a club event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to picking up the cash box.
In the email, please include amount of cash you are requesting and how you would like the cash to be broken down- 1’s, 5’s, 10’s, etc.
Cash boxes will not be given out the same day, no exceptions.