New Spots Added Here! (For Individuals)
Interested but not sure when help is most needed? Click here! (For Individuals and Groups)
Volunteer opportunities are available for students, staff, faculty, alumni, and the general community!
You must :
You must :
- Be 18+ years old.
- Have proof of COVID-19 vaccination to volunteer whether you volunteer once or multiple times this academic year (September 2022 – May 2023).
- Sign a volunteer waiver form (good until May 2023).
We have many roles for our volunteers to assist with:
- Restocking and organizing inventory.
- “Shopping” for produce at Sacramento Food Bank.
- Welcoming and explaining how students can use the food pantry.
- Describing best practices for storing and preparing fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Sharing about campus resources for students dealing with different hunger or housing situations.
We track all volunteer hours and can provide volunteer hours verification receipts if you are seeking to:
Earn credit for courses, including Service-Learning classes (when approved by instructor).
Receive Leadership Initiative certificate credit.
Contribute hours for service-oriented Fraternities/Sororities/Clubs.