Cash/Check/Credit Card Donations
- Click “Donate Online”.
- Select “ASI Donations”.
- Select “ASI Food Pantry Donation”.
11/17/2022 Update: We have added a recurring/scheduled donation option!
Cash or Check (Mail or Drop-Off):
Associated Students, Inc. at Sac State
Attn: ASI Food Pantry
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6011
Food & Toiletry Donations
- Non-perishable items, menstrual products, and toiletries.
- Students like low-sodium, low-sugar, low-processed items.
- We CANNOT accept:
- Opened items, perishable items including refrigerated/frozen.
- Where are we located?
We are located on the 1st floor of the University Union at Sacramento State. Enter through the north side of the building (alleyway between the Union and Santa Clara Hall).
Google Maps to the closest 30-minute temporary parking spots – please call us before arriving at (916) 278-3978.
Items best suited for our student community:
Last updated: 5/8/2023
- Spices (salt, pepper, garlic powder, ground cumin, curry powder, etc.)
- Individually packaged, single-serving snacks
- Toiletries (toilet paper, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, bar soap, etc)
- View the SYC Donation Guide below for examples of culturally relevant items we are in need of.
Leave a planned gift in your will
Gifts by will are one of the ASI Food Pantry’s most important sources of support. Unrestricted gifts give us the greatest flexibility to use funds where they are most needed.
You may leave:
- A stated dollar amount
- A percentage of your residual estate (what remains after gifts to loved ones and expenses have been paid), or
- A specific asset, such as securities or other marketable property
How to name the ASI Food Pantry in your will
Legal name: Associated Students of California State
Address: 6000 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95819
Federal tax ID#: 94-1347023
This sample language may be useful:
I, [name], of [city, state, zip code], give [fixed dollar amount; percentage of the estate sale] to the ASI Food Pantry, Associated Students of California State University, Sacramento. If at any time, in the judgment of the Board of Directors of The University Foundation at Sacramento State, it is impossible or impracticable to carry out the designated purpose, the Foundation shall determine an alternative purpose as near as possible to my/our designated intent.
Notifying us of your gift
If you have any questions, please contact Lora Hollingsworth, Director of Planned Giving, at 916.278.6115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please review our Amazon Wish List to send donations directly to the ASI Food Pantry!