The ASI Food Pantry is accepting food donations, in person during the same hours that the Pantry is open. We accept donations of non-perishable food items and toiletries.We CANNOT accept donations of fresh items, frozen items or items that have already been open.
– Most Needed Items -
- Dry Beans/Lentils
- Canned soups
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Detergent
- Spices (e.g, salt, pepper, garlic powder, ground cumin, etc.)
Special Food Drive Events
Homecoming 2021 Food Drive: Sac State Homecoming 2021 is hosting a Food Drive to benefit the ASI Food Pantry! Please visit site for more information on where you can drop off donations.
Thanksgiving Food Basket Drive is coming up! We will be accepting donations Nov 1st – 10th. Visit site for more info on how to get involved and how to donate.
- Please review our Amazon Wish List to send donations directly to the ASI Food Pantry!
- If you would like a Tax ID Donation Acknowledgement Letter sent you you for your Amazon Wish List Donation, please message firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click “Donate Online”.
- Select “ASI Donations”.
- Select “ASI Food Pantry Donation”.
Note: There is currently no option to set up recurring payments
How to write a check for the ASI Food Pantry
- Checks should be made payable to Associated Students, Inc. with the memo: ASI Food Pantry Donation.
To mail a donation or a check, please send to:
Associated Students, Inc. at Sac State
Attn: ASI Food Pantry
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6011