Food & Toiletry Donations
- Non-perishable items, menstrual products, and toiletries.
- Students like low-sodium, low-sugar, low-processed items.
- We CANNOT accept:
- Opened items, perishable items including refrigerated/frozen.
Walk-In Drop off:
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm, ASI Student Engagement & Outreach Office, University Union, Room 1240.
Scheduled Drop off at Parking Lot:
- Please leave us a voicemail at (916) 278-9678 or email us at email@example.com
If you need a donor acknowledgement receipt or plan to donate a large number of items, please call us at (916) 278-9678 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we are prepared to receive your donation. THANK YOU!
Items Best Suited for our Food Pantry
List is updated regularly as needs change. (Last updated: 9/13/2022)
- Variety of Rice options
- Variety of Pasta options
- Spices (salt, pepper, garlic powder, ground cumin, curry powder, etc.)
- Nuts & healthy snacks
- Canned Meats
- Canned Soups
- Tomato paste
- View the SYC Donation Guide below for examples of culturally relevant items we are in need of.
- Click “Donate Online”.
- Select “ASI Donations”.
- Select “ASI Food Pantry Donation”.
Note: There is currently no option to set up recurring payments
How to write a check for the ASI Food Pantry
- Checks should be made payable to Associated Students, Inc. with the memo: ASI Food Pantry Donation.
- You can drop off monetary donations (checks or cash) at the ASI Student Shop, located in the University Union, 3rd Floor, Room 3231
To mail a donation or a check, please send to:
Associated Students, Inc. at Sac State
Attn: ASI Food Pantry
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6011
- Please review our Amazon Wish List to send donations directly to the ASI Food Pantry!
- If you would like a Tax ID Donation Acknowledgement Letter sent you you for your Amazon Wish List Donation, please message email@example.com