Food & Toiletry Donations
- Drop off food and toiletry donations at the ASI Student Engagement & Outreach Office, University Union, Room 1240, Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm.
- We accept donations of non-perishable food items and toiletries. We CANNOT accept donations of fresh items, frozen items or items that have already been open.
- Please consider both nutritional content & cultural relevancy of the food items you donate.
If you plan to donate a large quantity of items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior so we can schedule support & be prepared to receive your donations. THANK YOU!
- Most Needed Items -
List is updated regularly as needs change. (Last updated: 3/22/22)
- Variety of Rice options
- Variety of Pasta options
- Spices (salt, pepper, garlic powder, ground cumin, curry powder, etc.)
- Nuts & healthy snacks
- Canned Meats
- Canned Soups
- Tomato paste
- View the SYC Donation Guide for examples of culturally relevant items we are in need of
- Click “Donate Online”.
- Select “ASI Donations”.
- Select “ASI Food Pantry Donation”.
Note: There is currently no option to set up recurring payments
How to write a check for the ASI Food Pantry
- Checks should be made payable to Associated Students, Inc. with the memo: ASI Food Pantry Donation.
- You can drop off monetary donations (checks or cash) at the ASI Student Shop, located in the University Union, 3rd Floor, Room 3231
To mail a donation or a check, please send to:
Associated Students, Inc. at Sac State
Attn: ASI Food Pantry
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6011
- Please review our Amazon Wish List to send donations directly to the ASI Food Pantry!
- If you would like a Tax ID Donation Acknowledgement Letter sent you you for your Amazon Wish List Donation, please message email@example.com